Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures today.
There are multiple teeth whitening methods readily available with both over-the-counter options created for home use along with home whitening bleaching products designed to mimic the in-office procedure. As with any cosmetic solution, for the most effective results, choosing a professional whitening treatment done in-office is the best choice.
Using a powerful and revolutionary whitening system from Smile FX, our clients are able to achieve a brighter, whiter smile in a safe, effective and pain-free way.
How It Works
Smile FX is an all-natural teeth whitening system that does it all—it whitens and remineralizes your teeth, fights bacteria and gingivitis, and helps remove plaque and protect tooth enamel. It even removes stains from your caps, crowns and veneers. The product is made from natural ingredients, is vegan-friendly and isn’t tested on animals. It’s main bacteria-neutralizing ingredient, Xylitol, is tooth-friendly and won’t cause tooth sensitivity.
Smile FX incorporates the latest LED technologies and gel formulations to remove stains. The light accelerates the hydroxyl radicals penetrating the tooth enamel to eliminate stains.
- Natural Ingredients – safe for tooth enamel, and the #1 choice on the market for people with sensitivity.
- Convenient & Easy To Maintain – your first treatment is comprised of 3 comfortable sessions, just 15 minutes each. Touch-ups are single-session treatments every 2-6 months.
- State-of-the-Art – revolutionary cool blue light technology activates the gel formula, whitening your teeth faster and deeper for long-lasting results.
- Crowns, Caps & Veneers – stains are removed, restoring them to their original colour.
- Affordable – hundreds of dollars less than other in-office dental whitening systems.
A number of factors determine our clients’ results, including genetics and your starting shade. Almost all individuals depending on starting shade will see at least 2 to 8 shades.