It’s no secret that fine lines and wrinkles become more and more common the older we get. If you have been experiencing wrinkled, dehydrated skin on the face, hands, neck, or decolletage, you may be interested to learn about V2 Beauty Boosters.
About This Procedure
Your skin health is important to us. With V2 Beauty Boosters we are able to help you achieve smooth, line-free skin in a relatively short amount of time. The treatment consists of microneedling combined with Redensity [I], which is a patented hyaluronic acid-based formula. Redensity [I] contains hyaluronic acid as well as amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
The microneedling device works to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin through the creation of micro-channels. While these micro-channels are hard at work rejuvenating your skin, Redensity [I] is also hard at work revitalizating the treatment area with the patented formula that is full of essential nutrients.
This treatment can effectively rejuvenate and breathe new life into tired, worn-out skin. The best part about V2 Beauty Boosters is that they can also be used as a preventative measure against aging. Tyosyal Redensity [I] is designed to promote collagen production and help you keep your growing skin.
Changes that you can expect are:
- Increased skin hydration
- Enhanced skin glow
- Visibly smoother texture of the skin
- Thicker more elastic skin as a result of collagen stimulation
- Older dull, fine and less plump skin gains a youthful firmness
- V2 Beauty Booster can be used for all skin types, including darker tones.
What To Expect
Here is a quick guide for what to expect before, during, and after your treatment. Please keep in mind that results may vary.
- Avoid products that are known to increase bleeding for three days before your procedure, doing so will minimize the amount of bruising and inflammation you experience following your
- Beauty Booster treatment (e.g. non-steroidal anti-inflammatories; aspirin; vitamin E; St. John’s Wort; and alcoholic beverages.)
- Patients are encouraged to remain well-hydrated prior to the procedure, especially during the 24-hours before treatment.
- We apply a topical anesthetic agent before the treatment to reduce discomfort.
- The Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is mixed with lidocaine to help increase comfort during the treatment.
- Most patients will notice tiny 3-4 mm bumps on the surface of their skin on the day of the treatment. These resolve overnight.
- Small bruises may be associated with the treatment, but these are typically easily covered with cosmetics.
Result & Recovery Notes
- Recovery time is minimal.
- The effects are subtle and natural-looking.
- Monthly treatments for three months, followed by maintenance therapy every six months is recommended.
The results are seen immediately at the first session. The skin has a better color, is less creased, better hydrated and becomes more supple. Gradually, from one session to the next, the complexion looks increasingly radiant and the skin becomes firmer.
We recommend a minimum of three treatments to achieve the best results. In order to allow your skin time to heal and begin the process of collagen production, we also recommend spacing these appointments out at least three weeks. Your skin will look fresh and rejuvenated after one treatment, but improve over time as the results from the microneedling and Redensity [I] go to work promoting younger-looking skin.
This treatment is ideal for patients who are looking to plump and rejuvenate the skin—so everyone really! It is safe in all skin types and can be administered throughout the year.
Not Recommended For
This treatment is a safe and effective treatment for all
skin types. However, should any of the following apply to you, please consult with us prior to booking any treatment.
- If you have a tendency to form keloids or scar significantly after a minor injury to your skin.
- Active skin infection including cold sores. You would want to wait until the infection is cleared.
- If you have any skin cancer or suspicious lesion. This should be looked at by your doctor.
- If you are allergic to local anesthetic, then the treatment can be done without the local anesthetic.